Information That We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily such as your name, address, email address and other contact details, when you or your firm registers or inquires for information, or licenses our services or solutions.
- Information about your use of our applications accessed via the Internet (“web based applications”) including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- For licensing purposes and to provide client support.
- To enable you to save and retrieve content, to present your recently used or modified content and/or to aggregate content for analysis.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our websites, applications or services.
We do not provide customer lists to third parties to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that that the data we collect from you is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Use by Minors
InvestWorks is for investment professional use only and is not for use by anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
Discontinue or Opt Out
You may discontinue or opt out of receiving promotional materials from Investment Metrics. To discontinue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Opt Out” in the subject line.
800 Connecticut Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06854
|Revised:||November 7, 2014|
|Draft date:||November 7, 2014|